Jul 5, 2008

So is lindsey Lohan serious about this gay thingy


Not that I have a problem with her being gay If she was to come right out and say so. I would just like her to come clean about it...she has people thinking that this is a publicity stunt or something. She better not be using that lil gay girl so not cool. I use to think Lindsey was VERY predictable but she got me there. I wonder why she have yet to make a cameo on her mother's show living Lohan interesting what do you think.........Maybe there just really close friends who like to kiss each other hmmm

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page

The End Or Click Older Post To Proceed To The NEXT Page
PEACE PLEASE FOLLOW OR SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!

DO NOT BE A VICTIM OF CENSORSHIP!!!
Your Opinion Matters!!!